Thursday, August 14, 2008

happy birthday sam!

went in for my 38 week check-up today and got the best birthday present ever!  the doctor measured my belly and said i was at 40cm again.  then she said, "how do you feel about getting this baby going?"  i said, "i am totally into it!"  this is so weird because this is basically what happened to my mom 27 years ago!  so the doctor checked me out and said he could still come by himself this weekend but if not she would see me on monday morning to induce!  yay!  i'm so excited right now!  so i called matt and gave him the scoop (good thing his last day at waldenbooks is tomorrow!) and we're just going to finish up a couple things around the house before sr. grumpy pants gets here!  don't worry - we have a phone tree call list so you'll all get the play by play as it happens.  happy birthday me!

No comments: