Saturday, August 9, 2008

grumpy pants.


here we are at 37 weeks.  technically "full-term", jack could come any day.  the doctor measured my belly at 40cm. but is giving me "credit for 39 weeks".  whatever that means.  i saw him on the ultra-sound the other day, sucking his thumb and giving his best grumpy face.  doctor says he's about 6.5 lb. (which is not as big as she was originally telling me he was) and that he's "still a boy!"  well, i should hope so, right?  =)  she doesn't think he's going to come this week but told us we should still be prepared.  so we are finishing up packing our bags, stocking his room, installing the car seat, and such.  waldenbooks is on notice that if i go into labor and matt is the only one there, he will lock the doors and walk out.  went to lunch with great-grampa wayne the other day and he told me that if i go into labor and matt is at work, he will come and get me and take me to the hospital.  although, he's not sure exactly where i live so i might have to walk out to the street and flag him down.  =)  so here are a couple of pictures of our chubby cheeked little grumpy pants to tide everyone over until he really gets here.  

1 comment:

The Tiny Team said...

look at those cheeks! What a cutie! I think Andrew is gonna really like him, especially since they have similar moods