Wednesday, May 28, 2008

week 27

really?  week 27?  this is the last week of my second trimester... at times i feel like this has been going on forever and other times like it's been way too fast!  things have been going very well this past week.  jack is a mover and a shaker and if i can get matt to try we should be able to hear his heartbeat through my stomach!  weird!  this weekend we had barbecued ribs - yum! - and jack liked them too.  yesterday i had some jambalaya with a ton of kick - really.  i got about halfway through my bowl and i was getting punched and jabbed like crazy - "what are you doing lady?!  you trying to kill us both with that heat!?"  it was HOT!!  pepe even got a taste of jack's attitude when he got kicked in the butt the other day.  pepe was sitting on my lap with his buns pushed up against my belly when all of a sudden - POW!  he got kicked in the butt.  he turned around and gave my belly the stink eye so fast!  then he just kind of got up and moved to the end of the couch.  it was pretty funny.  
school is finishing up with just a couple more weeks to go.  i finished BTSA - that 2-year thorn in my side.  matt is done with everything for the credential!  all we have to do now is find jobs for next year!   oh - and a babysitter.  although i really think that pepe's maternal instinct is going to kick in and we will have free childcare from him.  =)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean... when I was pregnant with Bryce I swore I was going to be pregnant for the rest of my life, and now I can't believe it happened and it's all over! Your cutie-patootie will be here before you know it!!